Warriors of Divinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of Divinity

World of Warcraft Guild Board

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's the maximum storage slots I can get?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninaeva
officer
officer
Ninaeva

Female Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-01-08

What's the maximum storage slots I can get? Empty
PostSubject: What's the maximum storage slots I can get?   What's the maximum storage slots I can get? Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jan 2007, 14:47

All characters have 5 available bag slots in which to place bags and these slots are located on the bottom right hand corner of your toolbar. One of them is filled with a 16-slot Backpack that everybody starts out with and this bag is not removable from the fifth bag slot. When you purchase a bag from a vendor, buy a bag at auction or find a bag after looting, you simply slot the bag into one of these four slots. These bags don't take up any additional space in your standard 16 slot Backpack since they are equipped rather than "just being another item in your inventory".

18-slot bags can be made by tailors with the approriate uber rare recipe and Onyxia also drops Onyxia Hide bags (18 slots) so you can potentially have 88 storage slots on your person. Inventory-tastic!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantazija.bravehost.com
Alagor
officer
officer

Male Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-01-10

PostSubject: onyxia   What's the maximum storage slots I can get? Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jan 2007, 20:38

Where can I find this Onyxia....I am in need of bigger bag's as well and these Tesco bag's I am using are pretty small
Back to top Go down
Ninaeva
officer
officer
Ninaeva

PostSubject: Re: What's the maximum storage slots I can get?   What's the maximum storage slots I can get? Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jan 2007, 23:03

I think they are a drop from some monsters in Onixia(lev 60 instance)
But Ill check the web and tell you than for sure:)
Back to top Go down
bibbidibob

bibbidibob

Male Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2007-01-11

PostSubject: Re: What's the maximum storage slots I can get?   What's the maximum storage slots I can get? Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jan 2007, 11:15

you forgot to mention, you can also use bags to make your bank bigger, buy a bag slot at a bank and when you have a bag, slot it in there as you would your character.

and i think the largest bag MIGHT be 24 slot, i dont know for sure, i just heard rumors that this dragon drops some awsome bag.
Back to top Go down
Ninaeva
officer
officer
Ninaeva

PostSubject: Re: What's the maximum storage slots I can get?   What's the maximum storage slots I can get? Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jan 2007, 23:57

Yes thats right Bibb:)
Ty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the maximum storage slots I can get?   What's the maximum storage slots I can get? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's the maximum storage slots I can get?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors of Divinity :: Welcome to the Guild :: Bags!-
Jump to: